Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MECCA MALL .......I'M LOVING IT

Dolly Mimie,

This afternoon I followed my mommy , izzat and kak sofie to Mecca Mall.....

First, we had lunch at Popeye's.... fried chicken and biscuits...yummy...

Second, we went to the most upper floor to play some indoor games... I played the singing and swinging 'Fire engine' and some kind of car...... kak sofie and izzat played mini basketball and then bowling...... most of the times thay missed the pins..... I really can't wait to be tall and old enough to play bowling......


Then ,kak sofie bought 3 pairs of socks from the Max.... before that my mom bought 3 bottles of midnight musk perfume from the Natural Looks perfume shop for her friend .....

After getting out of the Mecca Mall , we went to buy some grocery from the C-town wet market next to Mecca Mall.......

Finally , at 4.30pm we all headed home........... What a day!!!!!!! Tired but happy and happy again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: