Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am a taekwando girl...heeeiiiyyyyyyaaaakkkk !!!

dolly mimie,


It is school holiday but I just stay at home , drawing and painting as usual . Yesterday my daddy made me a mask, a devil mask to be exact.By the way tomorrow my daddy will be going back to Abu Dhabi and he'll be back here in late April, InsyaAllah. I'm gonna miss him so much.






I join the taekwando class at school and the class is on every Thursday from 8 - 9 am . Each class is taught by two young 'sir' . I love this class because I have a chance to be strong and a bit fit because my mommy always says that I am weak and 'jelly'.








I can now read 3 languages, Bahasa malaysia, English and Arabic ( quran and other arabic books ), Alhamdulillah. My teacher and mommy say when a girl is 6 years old, her mind and thinking is developing at a very high speed... well , I hope I can be a smart girl, InsyaAllah.


Bye bye for now......

No comments: