Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am now a BIG girl ....

Dolly mimie,









Salam to all my friends.




I'm very busy nowadays. This Friday I'll take part in my school's telematch . I'm in the red house. My mommy and daddy will be there to give me their moral support. I hope I'll win in all events , InsyaAllah.




Last weekend my daddy who is here for his one month holiday brought me, my mom and my brother Izzat to a new mall in kuantan, The East Coast Mall. The mall is so big and beautiful. However, we just went window shopping since my mom said we had nothing to buy at that moment. Before we left the mall we bought 6 doughnuts from the Big Apple and then we had the yummy baskin robin ice cream.





I am a big girl now so my mom and daddy always make sure that I perform my solat 5 times a day and never miss my quranic recitation . I want to be a very good girl so that Allah loves me at all time, InsyaAllah.




Pray for my success in my telematch !!

3 comments:

Miss Raidah mr.LKB said...

hai mimie...
ye!mimie dah besar...
mesti makin comel kan..
:)

syamimi said...

kak raidah,

Timakasih, tak lama lagi mimi jadi budak besar, best.

budak monter☺ said...

mimie all of this stories you type or anyone?because all the stories are in english...