Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holidays in Indonesia

Dolly Mimie,




I just came back from Indonesia for my school holidays . It was a very wonderful holidays. Thank you daddy and mommy who brought me along to Bandung , Puncak and Jakarta.




It was so much fun to be there especially having a chance to soak my feet in the boiling volcanic mud at Kawah Domas in Tangkuban Perahu near Bandung . THe jungle trekking all the way down the mountain gave me an unforgettable hiking of a lifetime.




I also had the opportunity to view and feed the animals at the Indonesia safari near Bogor. We fed the animals with carrots that we bought from the villagers . For the first time in my life I saw many animals just inches away from me . Elephants, zebras, deers, rhinos, hippos, orang utans, lions, tigers, giraffes and many other animals all can be seen roaming outside our car . It was so amazing.




I also plucked strawberries at Kavling Strawberry Farm in Bandung. I was given a small basket and just plucked any starwberries that I liked. Unfortunately I am a strawberry eater, I do not like strawberry.So, I just picked and my mom and dad who do the eating part.




The rest is shopping .... my mom bought many stuff for me too . thanks mommy.




The holiday is indeed amazing and fascinating .




I can't wait to get back to school next Monday... bye............

No comments: