Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sad and Happy Hariraya

Dolly Mimie,

It's already the 8th of Syawal and I'm going back to school today.



My Hariraya was a combination of sad and happy modes .

1st Syawal my grandmother (my father's mother ) passed away peacefully . I was there to read some quranic verses and and I couldn't hold my tears from flowing down my cheeks . I love my grandmother Sapiah very much. Even though she seldom remembered me and she always asked me the same questions whenever she greeted me . " Sapo namo ekau ?? Umur ekau beghapo ?? " those were her favourite questions . I would give her the same answer again and again and sometimes I smiled and giggled when she asked me those questions.

I kissed my grandmother on her cheek for the very last time before her body was fully covered with kain kafan .

I'm gonna miss her . Al Fatihah.


It's raya time . Of course I wanted to be happy but with what had happened on the 1st raya, my mom decided not to visit anybody on the 2nd raya . My father was still on his way back from Abu Dhabi to visit his mother's grave ( felt sorry for him since he wasn't here with us on hariraya ) . My father arrived in Perak after maghrib and he hugged and kissed me as usual . He looked sad because his beloved mother was no longer here to stay.

On 3 rd raya my parents brought me to visit my mom's auntie and my auntie in Ipoh. We also visited my mom's father's grave in Ipoh .





I'm happy to meet all my cousins in Ipoh during hariraya .



4th raya we came back to Kemaman .

That's my raya story .

SELAMAT HARI RAYA . MAAF ZAHIR BATIN TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

1 comment:

Zaitun said...

Mimi dah besar cute sangat pakai jubah.

Allah dah tetapkan waktunya kita yang hidup harus diteruskan.