Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Moments...........

Dolly Mimie,

I have been very busy for the last three days. Anyhow ,here I am writng another entry of my daily activities....

Last week 4 siiters came to my house , kak azah and friends. We went to Jubaihah theme park that night and I rode snake coaster , a choo-choo train and merry go round.




I was so scared when I saw a mickey mouse mascot , I do not know why but I was scared of any mascot since I was small. Then Izzat found Muhamad who is also my friend and neighbour who works at the theme park and he is also a mascot, a teletubby..the yellow one, Lala. Then i wasn't afraid of this mascot because I know it was muhamad inside the costume.




Three nights ago , kak Sumi and the gang came to my house and again we went to the theme park but I wasn't feeling very healthy. I vomitted before riding a taxi and I didn't want to play anything coz i was afraid that I might vomit again. So, the only games that I rode were the merry go round and the train... But i had fun watching those kakak yelling and laughing riding so many kinds of games.



The evening after those kakak left our house I was so happy because another group of kakak came to my house, kak aini and the gang from Mu'tah. They spent a night here then the next day kak echa came with abang bayam's family and they had lunch here. Abang bayam's family were heading to the airport to fly home.


Today... kak asma and frends from irbid are coming to my house.... I can't wait to meet them..


To all of you , thank you for coming and making me a joyful person having all of you around....

No comments: