Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Outing for me....

Dolly Mimie,

Two days ago my mom, izzat, kak ijan and I went to Istiklal Mall, a new mall in Amman. I was so happy because my mom bought new clothes for me, 3 singlets, 2 bandanas and 3 long pants...I'm all ready for hot sweaty summer days....

Then we went to have lunch at Mukhtar Mall. I had Mc Donald happy meal set and vanilla ice cream. After lunch I had a fun ride on the helicopter and 'crazy car' together with izzat and kak ijan.


After that Izzat and kak IJan played bowling on the 5th floor . I couldc't play since the ball is still very heavy for me. Izzat won the game .




Before I forget Manal had given me a free nail-polisher service.I had red+black dots pattern on all my fingernails. There were other girls who also came to manal's salon.....



Ohhh what a happy day for me. Oh ya...my mom also bought 5 presents for salim, manal, sobah,maryam and hanin but she forgot to buy a gift for qusai, sobah's twin brother...mom said she's gonna buy a present for qusai later. The day before those kids gave me 2 graduation presents since I have finished my pre-school year...


Yeayyy ........I'm no longer a small kindergarten kid..

No comments: