Tuesday, June 12, 2007

YAHOOOOOOOOOO...Holidays.......

Dolly Mimie,


I am very happy to start my long school holidays. I don not have to wake up very early in the morning and sometimes crying because I am still very sleepy to get up.....


This morning I woke up at 7.45 am and felt so fresh......


Yesterday my mom came to my school to get my report card and snap some photos of my last day of school. The teacher told my mom that I am a bright girl and I can either continue my raudhah class or I can just continue my saf awal class because I've already known the basic lessons of being a primary school girl. My mom told the teacher that we are going back to Malaysia next semester and the teacher was sad to say goodbye to me....


I'll miss my friends( farah, bay'an, abdul fatah, qois and many more ), teachers and my school........Louq Louq Tariq School is my no1 school . THank you so much to all teachers who have taught me with their kind heart.

No comments: