Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tiring but Happy......

Dolly Mimie,

Yesterday I followed my mom to Sweileh together with kakak Asma H and K .

First we went to kak Marwa's house and I met Insyirah and Amir . I ate rice with chicken curry that abang Sagol cooked...emm yummy.Then I played with Insyirah and Amir.



Then, we went to Kak syahirah's house. When sofia saw me, she came to me and gave me a BIG hug...she's so cute...


After eating we then went to Bonda's house and there we were 'fighting ' each other to ride 2 horses and a bicycle... sometimes we took turn but most of the time it's who got it first he/she'll ride it first until he/she got tired.

Ohhhhhh what a tiring but happy day indeed. Glad to be with all my friends...Kak syahirah, faheem, insyirah, amir,sofia and bonda's kids....

Thanks mom for letting me join your gang....

No comments: